661. A short visit with a Rose-breasted Grosbeak. I’m sure my feeder was just a short stop for refueling on his trip back to his northern summer home. If you are waiting for one to come back, he’s on his way!
662. Searching for a “roadmap” of sorts or a plan to begin a home group study and it all coming together in the dark hours of a sleepless night.
663. A much needed shower in the morning hours.
664. Watching the heavy, wet branches of my sycamore tree bend low as they are washed clean.
665. Hugh leaves --- big enough to be the perfect umbrella for a titmouse caught in the rain.
666. How all the leaves glisten in the sunlight after the rain.
667. Watching a group of turkey vultures all land together on the limb of a dead tree, and that limb cracking and falling under their weight. I don’t often laugh out loud, but this just cracked me up to see them all squawking and flapping and looking under their feet as their perch crashed to the ground.
668. Stressing over a mother cat as she tried to get her kittens to cross a busy road. I can’t stand to watch, but I always do. I don’t understand the process --- as these kittens get old enough, Momma takes them on this long journey to --- who knows where --- and just when I think they are gone and lost for good, they all come back, starving, wild, scared and skinny. This group made it between the cars across the road and decided to rest under my car.
669. My Ninja blender/ice crusher. I am on a mission to make my own iced coffees and smoothies.
670. Two angels who took time out of their own schedules to mow and weed wack my lawn. Thank you Jarred and Daniel!
671. A car that will not die. It just keeps going, and going, and going. . . .!!!
672. A beautiful, delicious dinner prepared by special friends.
673. Comforting a friend who begins her jouney with breast cancer, hearing the courage and faith in her voice, glad I could be a living witness to what God can do in the worst-case scenerios!
674. Finding strength and support from friends when eating right and dieting are NOT what I want to do.
675. Sticking to it and shopping right, inspired by new recipes.
676. My washing machine. How did I get so much laundry for just 2 people? I can’t imagine taking it all down to a river and washing it all on a stone. . . .!!!!
677. Digging my way through a Bible Study on the Women of the Old Testament and wondering if I could really teach a group of young women. . .???!!!!
678. My “gal” all excited about me thinking about teaching and opening her home for this to happen!
679. Adding a new food to my diet, Quinoa, and loving it! A grain full of protein and tastes delicious!
680. Eating lunch out with a friend, enjoying fellowship together, as well as good food.
681. Realizing Buster is well aware of wardrobe and puts together what will happen when I wear certain things. Like. . . Old yellow Crocs are ok as I stay home when I wear those. Black crocks are nerve wracking. . . I’m going out, probably shopping which means treats, but I’m gone -- not good. . . Good black shoes, nice blouse and makeup mean I’m going to be gone for a while -- reason to pout! Nothing in it for Buster.
682. Flycatchers teaching their young ones in the birdhouse their song. I don’t think they are allowed to come out until they have it right.
683. Fresh eggs from my sister’s chickens.
Linking up with Ann VosKamp and a multitude of others who are still counting. . .!