Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Valentines Already????

I can't believe it! I can hardly get Christmas out of my thinking and I'm already working on Valentine's Day Angels! It's been worderful to see how fast they are selling and I wonder already if I have enough fabric to make all I need. The bright reds, pinks and whites are a little out of my usual primmy look, but they are cheerful, clean, and happy looking for a change.

Photobucket

Our group, Glad Tidings Primitives and Folk Art, have started a group Picture Trail, and this has an album for each of our 14 members. If you are ready for some "eye candy", just take a peek at each album and the wonderful creations each of these talented ladies has to offer. I love these gals! Each one is so precious and loves the Lord so much! They have lifted me up and I count them as my best friends! It's been exciting to see this site come together. Take a peek!

Click Here To Visit Our Glad Tidings Picture Albums

8 comments:

globug said...

How adorable! Love the angels!

nancy huggins said...

They are awesome Cora...I guess you are the hankie Angel lady weather you intended to be or not. They just "POP" and make you want one :)
Keep it up...
Nancy

andraswhimsies said...

Oh Cora!!! These ones are just beautiful! I love the colors and different patterns that you used in them. So cute!
((hugs))
~Andra

SweetAnnee said...

Oh I love the Valentine Angels!!
awesome, deena

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hi Cora
Thanks for visiting my blog; it has been too long since I visited you; had to also comment about How Great is thy faithfulness is my favorite hymn of all time. I weep each time I hear it! Tears of joy, naturally.
Love the pics in your album; you ladies are wonderful.
Blessings
Blondie

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Cora,
Those angels are just beautiful! You do such lovely work. Each is so unique. Amazing!

Love,
Lea

Kimmie said...

Cora these Angels are so very pretty! They are perfect for Valentine Gifts. You are such a talented artist. I love to see how you change them up all the time. Just beautiful work that flows from your hands.

Love,
Kimmie

Angie(quillysilly) said...

Cora, These are so fabulous!! I've gotta find a new Prim Christmas angel for my Mom's tree for next Christmas, so I'lll be stoppping by soon! PS. Your "Buster" is just so CUTE!!!!!!!!! Oh, I love Labs!!! Toodles...Angie