Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

A New Name for My Etsy Store

Please help me out here! I want to open an Etsy store to sell my items and need a new name. My Ebay ID has been nelia48 forever and ever and people know me by that name. My store name there is Country Patches. I would love for my long and faithful customers to easily find me on Etsy and I thought that keeping these names would help. I would love to hear all your comments, pros and cons, or even if you have other suggestions. PLEASE help me out here. Vote in my poll on the side bar if you wish to remain annonymous! I would really like something fresh and new! Thank you so much!

6 comments:

Paula said...

Hello Cora- I found your blog through another one, (Beemoosie's) and I just wanted to leave you a little note to say how beautiful your little stitcheries and things are! And I like Nelia's Country Patches, or even Nelia's Hidden Riches, too. (I won't even try and take credit for that, either! lol) God Bless!

SweetAnnee said...

I voted.. and
don't ya just love
Mr Sanders??

deena

The Smiling Goat said...

Hi Cora! Thanks for vsisting my BLog! I just love yours as well! I used to live in Spring Hill too!! What a small world. I will add your link to mine.

Many Blessings!
Kim

Katy said...

hello! I like Nelia's Prim Patches or something like that!!! :) best of luck to you!!!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

You know, Cora, I was all for Neila's Nostalgic Expressions until I tried to type it and had to stop & think ... "Now how do you spell Nostalgic?" So I ended up voting for Nelia's Primitive Place. I don't even have to pause for a minute to type that in.

You may want to keep it simple for those of us "spelling challenged" souls! LOL

But I'll love you and your work no matter what you choose to name your shop!

Hugs,
Lea

Times of old creations said...

Cora I love your new name and I did vote! I added you to my blog page and thank you for allowing me to do that! I love your items and your blog is just awesome! I hope to someday to be done with mine!LOL Thank you so much for you help! You are truly the best!