Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Daybook

Photobucket


I'm a day late in posting this. This is supposed to be a Monday thing, but I just had to join in. Couldn't wait for another week to pass!

FOR TODAY (April 22, 2008)...

Outside My Window I see. . . my Sycamore tree has leaves now big enough to cast shade from the afternoon sun.

I am thinking... of all the birds that have found food at my feeder!

I am thankful for... God's provisions for me, just when I need them!

From the kitchen... I am making a pineapple - zucchinni bread.

I am wearing... old tee shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes!

I am creating... A needle keep made from a vintage embroidered napkin.

I am going... Nowhere today.

I am reading... An old favorite. Biography of Amy Carmichael.

I am hoping... All my little titmice come out of their house before it's too hot!

I am hearing... The cries of those little birds as Mom and Dad feed them.

Around the house... I need to pick up after Buster, as he has chewed up some cardboard!

One of my favorite things... A cup of hot tea in the middle of the afternoon.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Cutting angels, grocery shopping, clean the garage, explore in my shed for forgotten treasures I have.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Photobucket


I'm so glad to be able to participate with the others in this Notebook entry. You can visit The Simple Woman's blog
HERE!

9 comments:

Renna said...

Your day sounds busy, yet restful. I bet the smells from your kitchen are also inviting. I enjoyed reading your post! :-)

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Hi Cora thanks for stopping by and your wonderful comment!!! Doesn't ebay make life so much easier!!LOL..Your bread sounds yummy!!! Hope you have a great night!!~Wendy

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Love your thoughts & words Cora...I am counting my blessings! Hugs, Maryjane

Kathleen from Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Just loved reading and visiting. So inspiring! Blessings, Kathleen

EMichelle said...

That's a wonderful journal entry.
Blessings * EMichelle

Farm Chick Paula said...

This is such a neat way to post, Cora... I love it! It's kind of like a snapshot of your life at that very minute. So neat!

bj said...

Hi, sweet Cora...thank you for coming over to see me and "patting my back" while I worked! :)
And your remark about "there's always the vegetable stands" made me smile and know that I have a sister friend in you! I like your attitude! :o)
Come back to see me, please...anytime.
"What?? YES, I HAVE MY WORK CLOTHES ON...YES, I'M COMMMMMMMING!" Gotta go ....WORK!!
HUGS, bj

Lea of Farmhouse*Blessings said...

Cora, what a lovely reflections! I really like it. The titmouse is so sweet. Just this week a pair have been visiting our back deck every morning to pick the cat hair out of the welcome mat for their nest. I immediately thought of you!

Hugs,
Lea