Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Daybook

Photobucket


I'm a day late in posting this. This is supposed to be a Monday thing, but I just had to join in. Couldn't wait for another week to pass!

FOR TODAY (April 22, 2008)...

Outside My Window I see. . . my Sycamore tree has leaves now big enough to cast shade from the afternoon sun.

I am thinking... of all the birds that have found food at my feeder!

I am thankful for... God's provisions for me, just when I need them!

From the kitchen... I am making a pineapple - zucchinni bread.

I am wearing... old tee shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes!

I am creating... A needle keep made from a vintage embroidered napkin.

I am going... Nowhere today.

I am reading... An old favorite. Biography of Amy Carmichael.

I am hoping... All my little titmice come out of their house before it's too hot!

I am hearing... The cries of those little birds as Mom and Dad feed them.

Around the house... I need to pick up after Buster, as he has chewed up some cardboard!

One of my favorite things... A cup of hot tea in the middle of the afternoon.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Cutting angels, grocery shopping, clean the garage, explore in my shed for forgotten treasures I have.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Photobucket


I'm so glad to be able to participate with the others in this Notebook entry. You can visit The Simple Woman's blog
HERE!

9 comments:

Renna said...

Your day sounds busy, yet restful. I bet the smells from your kitchen are also inviting. I enjoyed reading your post! :-)

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Hi Cora thanks for stopping by and your wonderful comment!!! Doesn't ebay make life so much easier!!LOL..Your bread sounds yummy!!! Hope you have a great night!!~Wendy

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Love your thoughts & words Cora...I am counting my blessings! Hugs, Maryjane

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Just loved reading and visiting. So inspiring! Blessings, Kathleen

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful journal entry.
Blessings * EMichelle

Paula said...

This is such a neat way to post, Cora... I love it! It's kind of like a snapshot of your life at that very minute. So neat!

bj said...

Hi, sweet Cora...thank you for coming over to see me and "patting my back" while I worked! :)
And your remark about "there's always the vegetable stands" made me smile and know that I have a sister friend in you! I like your attitude! :o)
Come back to see me, please...anytime.
"What?? YES, I HAVE MY WORK CLOTHES ON...YES, I'M COMMMMMMMING!" Gotta go ....WORK!!
HUGS, bj

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Cora, what a lovely reflections! I really like it. The titmouse is so sweet. Just this week a pair have been visiting our back deck every morning to pick the cat hair out of the welcome mat for their nest. I immediately thought of you!

Hugs,
Lea