Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

My Daybook Entry for April 28, 2008

Photobucket



FOR TODAY (April 28, 2008)...

Outside My Window . . .I see a Brown Thrasher feeding her baby at my feeder.

I am thinking... How will I get my trash to the dumpster past the vultures that have made my yard their roost!

I am thankful for... Wonderful, Godly friends I've made through my short time blogging! You are all such an encouragement to me!

From the kitchen... I will have a wonderful squash casserole and homemade bread.

I am wearing... oversized tee shirt, no shoes, baggy pants!

I am creating... A primitive candlemat.

I am going... I hope nowhere. I just want to stay home.

I am reading... A vintage magazine, Modern Day Priscilla, looking for old recipes and sewing ideas.

I am hoping...
To get my workshop somewhat cleaned and straightened up today!

I am hearing... The Cathedrals singing, "The Poet's Song".

Around the house...
I will scrub my kitchen floor, vacuum, and laundry.
One of my favorite things... Zucchinni bread with butter.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week. . . Make more Laundry detergent, cut and sew some quilt blocks, send out a gift package, mow my lawn, teach myself something new on my sewing machine.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Photobucket


I'm so glad to be able to participate with the others in this Notebook entry. You can visit The Simple Woman's blog
HERE!

4 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Cora, I just love this little glimpse into your day. How precious! I hope you share that candle mat when you're done. And please send me a slice of that zucchini bread ... with butter! LOL

Smiles,
Lea

Regina said...

Hi Cora! Thanks for visiting me! and for sharing your day! I am excited to be doing The Woman's Daybook as well!
That magazine looks fascinating! I have been going over a lot of my old Country Living mags from years ago- I didn't appreciate them then but I do now!
Please feel free to visit me anytime at http://www.homesteadblogger.com/clotheslinepoet/
Blessings,
Regina

Linda said...

hey.... zucchini bread with butter sounds delicious! :) Really something my italian grandma would make..

I love reading these entries.. when I was a kid I l-o-v-e-d those friendshipbooks that'd ask you lots of these questions.... I think I had an addiction to them.. *lol*

Greetings from the netherlands!

LindaSue said...

Thanks for your recent visit to my blog - what an interesting entry - I tend to just do things and not always think of them.