Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Daybook Entry - June 16, 2008

Photobucket



FOR TODAY (June 16, 2008)...



Outside My Window Everything is wet and clean, leaves dripping, after a nice, cooling shower!



I am thinking... What an emotional day it was yesterday thinking of memories of my Dad, and reading everyone else's feelings.



I am thankful for... God supplying ALL my needs in the most creative and unusual ways!



From the kitchen... Absolutely no idea yet. Had a big salad for lunch with nice fresh veggies.

I am wearing... oversized tee shirt, NO SHOES this week, baggy pants! (am I in a rut or what????) Still in the SAME rut! What can I say? feels great!

I am creating... Piles of cut outs to be sewn together!

I am going... Nowhere today. Maybe out to the storage shed to dig for some supplies I need.

I am reading... Old flip calanders from the early 90's! Remember those??? They have such great 1 liners for each day!


I am hoping...
I have the courage and strength to go through the next few months!

I am hearing... A little Towhee scratching in the leaves outside my window for seed.


Around the house...
Cleaning bathrooms!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week. . . Mammogram Wednesday -- then who knows????.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... "But my God shall supply all your need, according to His riches in Glory. . .." . . . .I wonder why I would ever doubt that?

Photobucket




I'm so glad to be able to participate with the others in this Notebook entry. You can visit The Simple Woman's blog
HERE!

10 comments:

Pam said...

Cora, what a beautiful picture- and I love the verse you used. I know exactly what you mean....how could we ever doubt His care- I'm so guilty of forgetting all to often how He cares for us.
I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, especially on Wednesday when you have the mammogram.
Hugs,
Pam

Paula said...

Cora... I'll be thinking of you Wednesday!

Sweet Woodruff said...

Hey there. Nice to meet you. If you like Primitives, you should go up to Old Green Cupboard in Jacksonville. It's your kind of place.

I cleaned bathrooms yesterday too. Yipppee. Toilets are nice and shiney.

Juri said...

Cor...I love the towhee! When I moved here, I found them the prettiest little bird and they just fascinate me! Pretty picture! I don't know what will be happening down the road for you, Cor, but I am praying and I will be holding your hand all the way!

Jur

papel1 said...

The towhees are so pretty. They come here during the winter but leave during the spring. They must be visiting you. The Juncos usually come with them. Our baby birds (flycathers) left my birdhouse 2 days without me seeing them. I am sorry about that. Today I must buy sunflower seed and thistle for the finches. It gets costly but I like the birds.
Judy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I'll be praying for you, Cora, as you go for your mammogram tomorrow.

~ Tammy

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Cora, I always love peaking into you day. I often long just to share a few moments with you and wish we were neighbors. I could make a house right beside you and Jur!

Know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day tomorrow. Just keep holding on to that promise.

Love,
Lea

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow Cora....I know how challenging this is for you..wish I could go with you but am in spirit...dear friend, you are greatly loved...

Pam said...

Just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you today....and praying for you.
Hugs,
Pam

Deb said...

Hi Cora, I'm thinking of you, and I'm praying. Deb